Nominations Requested: Community Impact Award
An annual award to recognize an Orrville Area Chamber of Commerce member business or organization that has made an outstanding contribution to the community in the past year (2018.) The intent of this award is to recognize those businesses that are making our community a great place to work and to live.
The Community Impact Award acknowledges the effort and time commitment of the contribution rather than the dollar value of a donation. Percentage of employee participation may be a weighted factor. Only information submitted with the nomination will be considered. Therefore, it is essential that the nomination be thorough and well documented.
This award will be presented for the first time at the Orrville Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Dinner on March 28, 2019. Finalists will be notified by March 8 and recognized at the event. All Finalists are expected to be in attendance. Winner will be announced at the event.
Businesses may be recognized for a wide range of community contributions, including but not limited to:
NOTE: Nominations may be submitted on behalf of a business or organization, or by the business or organization. Both types of submissions will be considered equally.
- ENCOURAGING EMPLOYEE PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Volunteering time with charitable organizations, clean-up/beautification projects, or education-based initiatives.
- DEVELOPING EMPLOYEE CULTURE & LIFESTYLE
- Health/Wellness initiatives, Innovative work/life balance options, commitment to employee professional development.
- BEING A GOOD NEIGHBOR
- Assisting another Orrville Area Chamber of Commerce member business in a way that goes “above and beyond” a reasonable expectation.
Nominations for the 2018 Community Impact Award must be submitted by March 1, 2019. Submit to Orrville Area Chamber of Commerce, 132 S Main Street, Orrville, OH 44667 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org